Translate

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Today Was Way Better Than Usual!!!

Today Dylan was absent! ( there ia an attendance award at the end of the school year) In case you didnt already know, me and Dylan were competing for first place and since I have never been absent this year, I am in 1st place. The award goes to the kid with the best attendance and I NEED to win!!! Her little twin sisters Alessandra and Jenna came to pick up her homework and schoolwork this morning! They are both brats and they are disrespectful students. Then when I got home I got a letter from the school principal saying that an art school nearby has offered to donate some of their supplies ! Also, remember that pencil I told you went missing. FYI it wasn't just any pencil it was a pencil/pen/paintbrush. Well today I saw Isabella using it and she said that Dylan gave it to her. Wheni explained to her that it was mine she gave it back to me. I also told the teacher on Dylan and the teacher called Dylan's mom! My luck continued when I got to Mimi's house! She's petsitting a foal that had a owner that asked if she could have me train the foal because she wants the foal to be able to be ridden by her 10 year old daughter! So now Gabi, Me, and Mimi are all training the foal who I call Peanut Butter! Today is going AWESOME for me!!!!!! If you're wondering why this post is so early it is because I am going to a METS doll softball game today! The mets aren't like the NY METS, they are called the Mets after the METropolitan museum of art!         BYE!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment